ADLINK’s new 2007 product catalogs are now available from each of our product segments: Test & Measurement, Industrial Automation, and Industrial Computing. These catalogs introduce new products in each segment and new developments to existing products. Each catalog is neatly organized into chapters for easy navigation. They feature a Product Showcase highlighting the newest additions to our extensive product line, a Selection Guide comparing several product specs from each chapter, and data sheets detailing our products.
Catalogs and Highlights
Measurement and Automation Vol. C71
- Data Acquisition Cards and Digitizers
- PXI / cPCI Platforms and Controllers
- GPIB / PCI / cPCI / PXI Interface Cards
Computer-Based Automation Solution Vol. C72
- GEME Embedded Systems
- Motion Control Modules
- Serial Communications Modules
- Machine Vision
- Distributed I/O Control Systems
- NuDam Modules
Communications & Embedded Computing Vol. C73
- AdvancedTCA Products
- CompactPCI Products
- Single Board Computers
- Industrial Computer Chassis
- Network Security Appliances
Register to request your copies today.
ADLNK Technology Inc.
ADLINK Technology is a leading manufacturer of high-performance, high-quality PC based add-on cards for test & measurement, automation and process control industries. ADLINK is also quickly emerging as a leader in industrial computing products with innovative passive backplane and CompactPCI platforms. ADLINK products are marketed globally through direct sales offices for OEM customers and an extensive network of worldwide sales channels.
The company has over 30% of its employees in research and development for the following product groups:
- Test & Measurement: NuDAQ Series of ISA/PCI/cPCI/USB data acquisition and communication cards, NuDAM series of remote Data Acquisition Modules and DAQBench Active X Controls for visual programming and control.
- Automation: Motion controllers in cPCI/PCI/PC104 form factors and wire-saving high-speed I/O technology for real-time control applications.
- Computer & Communication: CompactPCI and PXI computing platforms in both 3U and 6U form factors and PCI-X series of PICMG Single Board Computers in Half and Full size versions.