ADLINK Technology offers a complete line of full-featured AdvancedTCA building blocks for use in high-performance applications. ADLINK provides four distinct functionalities – processor blades, hub switch blades, control modules, and chassis – in various versions to help build AdvancedTCA platforms and get products to market quickly.
ADLINK is your full-service partner to build AdvancedTCA products utilizing its many options to best fit your application. Our capable engineers will evaluate your project and advise on how to best approach building an AdvancedTCA platform. We also offer pre- and post-sales support.
ADLINK’s AdvancedTCA portfolio features two processor blades, three switch blades, two control modules and a rackmount chassis. The processor blades are available in either a dual processor configuration with the Low Voltage Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor 2.8GHz and 800MHz system bus or a single processor configuration with the Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor 3.2GHz and 800MHz system bus. The AdvancedTCA hub switch boards support the PICMG 3.1 Ethernet backplane interconnect, offer 24 Ethernet ports and support chassis of up to 14 slots. The AdvancedTCA chassis management modules are PICMG 3.0 compliant and provide highly reliable hardware management of blades and subcomponents. The rackmount chassis is a 5U five-slot AdvancedTCA rackmount system that supports full mesh topology fabric interface and standard Rear Transition Module slots. AdvancedTCA platforms are targeted for mission critical applications that require high functionality, reliability and manageability.
Two AdvancedTCA Processor Blades with Dual Intel(R) Xeon(R) Processors with 800FSB
- PICMG 3.4 ATCA Advanced Switching Option 3
- Quad ASI x4 Fabric Interface Channels up to Five-Slot Full-Mesh Configuration, 32Gbps
- Dual Intel(R) 64-bit Low Voltage Xeon(R) Processor 2.8GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, Hyper-Threading Technology
- Dual DDR2-400 REG/ECC Channels with 16GB max
AdvancedTCA Base/Fabric Switch Blade with 19GbE Uplink Port
- 24-Port 10/100/1000BASE-T Base Interface: 12 Node-Slot, 8 Egress, 2 SHMC Ports, 1 Inter-Switch and 1 Control Plane Port
- 24-Port 1000BASE-BX Fabric Interface: 14 Node-Slot, PICMG 3.0 Option 1 Ports, 2 Egress and 8 RTM Ports
- Layer 2/3 Packet Switching and Routing
- Vitesse(R) VSC7310 GbE Switch-on-a-Chip
AdvancedTCA Chassis Management Module
- 4U x 280mm x 4HP form factor
- Pigeon Point System(R) ShMM-500 based Design
- Redundant IPMB Bus Topology
- Redundant Shelf Manager Design
- Front Panel Access with dual 10/100BASE-T Ethernet to Fabric ShMC ports
5U Five-Slot AdvancedTCA Rackmount Chassis
- 19-inch Rackmount, 15.3-inch Depth
- Five-Slot Full Mesh Topology Fabric Interface
- Five-Slot Standard Rear Transition Module
- Dual Bussed IPMB
About ADLINK Technology
ADLINK Technology is a leading manufacturer of high-performance, high-quality PC-based add-on cards for the test & measurement, automation and process control industries. ADLINK is also quickly emerging as a leader in industrial computing products with innovative passive backplane and CompactPCI platforms. ADLINK products are globally marketed through direct sales offices for OEM customers and an extensive network of worldwide sales channels.
The company has over 30% of its employees in research and development for the following product groups:
- Test & Measurement: NuDAQ Series of ISA/PCI/cPCI/USB data acquisition and communication cards, NuDAM Series of remote data acquisition modules and DAQBench Active X Controls for visual programming and control
- Automation: Motion controllers in cPCI/PCI/PC104 form factors and wire-saving high-speed I/O technology for real-time control applications
- Computer & Communication: CompactPCI and PXI computing platforms in both 3U and 6U form factors and PCI-X of PICMG single board computers in half and full-size versions