Acrosser Technology, Co., LTD announces the release of AR-B1892, the single board computer designed for Gaming and Embedded applications. In general, it is for applications that typically requires reliable and powerful computing, superior graphical performance, multiple I/O configurations and most importantly a long product life support. The AR-B1892 is powered by the latest Intel Core 2 Duo, Core Duo as well as Celeron M processors. Integrated with the Trustee Platform Module (TPM), it also provides excellent software security.
The considerate design allows easy plug-and-play interfaces, including multiple serial ports and video interface. The flexibility of the AR-B1892 ultimately makes maintenance and integration very simple and less time consuming.
Most importantly, the AR-B1892 is an all-in-one solution suited for various applications such as: Video Gaming Machine, Video Lottery Terminal, Electronic Signage, Medical system as well as many other embedded applications. Acrosser also offers the AR-B2002 Gaming Control Card making the combination a perfect solution for the above mentioned Video Gambling Machine application.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Core Duo, Core Solo and Celeron M processors
- Intel 945GM chipset
- Trustee Platform Module for security functions
- Dual Channel 667/533 MHz DDR2 system memory up to 4 Giga Bytes
- VGA, LVDS, S-Video and DVI video outputs, support dual display
- 6 x RS232, 8 x USB2.0, 1 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, Watchdog Timer, more
- One PCI Express x16 and PCI Slot for flexible expansion
- Dual SATAII and IDE
- Bootable Compact Flash Type II Slot
- Intelligent temperature controlled system fan connector
- Support wide variety of Operating Systems (Windows XP/XPE/CE/Linux)
- Robust, Industrial Grade reliability
- CE, FCC Class A Safety Compliance
For more information on the AR-B1892 solution, or any other Acrosser solutions, please contact your local Acrosser sales rep today.
Founded in 1987, Acrosser is one of the leading suppliers of industrial computing hardware in the world. To make life easier by taking advantage of advanced automated technology, Acrosser was the first to develop the revolutionary ROM/SRAM disk card, which solved the disk-drive stability problems that plagued early industrial automation industry. Acrosser offers a complete product line that would help customers to succeed in various industries such as Networking, Industrial Automation, POS/POI/KIOSK/ATM, and Gaming/Multimedia.