Mentor Graphics Corporation (Nasdaq: MENT), a world leader in electronic hardware and software design solutions, announced that registration is now open for User2User (U2U) 2007, its International User Conference. Workshops will be held March 13, with the conference running March 14 – 15, 2007. U2U takes place at the San Jose Marriott and Convention Center, San Jose California.
U2U is a highly interactive, in-depth technical conference which focuses on the needs of the entire Mentor Graphics user community. The primary goal is to deliver immediately useful technical content. Attendees from around the world network with other customers and gain practical knowledge and product information found only at this conference.
This year’s conference will feature special keynote speaker Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist.com. The Craigslist Web site is now one of the Internet’s most popular gathering sites, used across the world for everything from finding homes and jobs to bartering merchandise. The site challenges the foundation of existing businesses by turning services for which people used to pay money for into free ones. Craig, a former systems engineer for IBM who also worked for Charles Schwab, will share his thoughts on the Craigslist phenomenon.
- 20 conference workshops: Gain in-depth, hands-on product knowledge in these half-day or full day sessions offered by Mentor engineers.
- Customer presented technical sessions: 14 technical tracks offer real world examples from other Mentor customers on how they use Mentor tools to solve their design problems.
- Usability lab: Interactive sessions enable attendees to give Mentor technical writers and product representatives direct feedback on product improvements.
- Management track: This track addresses issues of importance to business, management, and CIO/CTO/CAD executives.
- Exclusive Mentor product information: See how new products and innovative features benefit your projects.
- Network with peers: Share your expertise and learn from other attendees from around the world. Find other users who have resolved the same design challenges you are facing.
- Meet with Mentor executives, support and engineering staff: Discuss flow issues, product specifics, and support questions face-to-face with Mentor technical experts and product line executives.
About Mentor Graphics
Mentor Graphics Corporation (Nasdaq: MENT) is a world leader in electronic hardware and software design solutions, providing products, consulting services and award-winning support for the world’s most successful electronics and semiconductor companies. Established in 1981, the company reported revenues over the last 12 months of about $750 million and employs approximately 4,100 people worldwide. Corporate headquarters are located at 8005 S.W. Boeckman Road, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070-7777.
Mentor Graphics is a registered trademark and of Mentor Graphics Corporation.