Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures, manufacturers of the world’s most frequently specified fiberglass electrical enclosures, ended the year on a high note. In 2006, Stahlin received the JD Power and Associates Call Center Program Certification and was chosen for the third year in a row as one of “West Michigan’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” by Michigan’s Business & Professional Association.
On November 28, 2006 Stahlin also received ISO9001:2000 certification by American Systems Registrar, an ANAB accredited firm.
Jeff Seagle, Stahlin’s President stated: “Our new ISO certification attests to the success of Stahlin in assuring operational quality. This reflects on the dedication to our quality system, and holding our products to the highest standard. Our JD Power Certification underscores all of that by highlighting significant achievements in overall customer satisfaction. In total, we believe that the combined recognitions received during 2006 prove that Stahlin is a great place to work and to do business with.”
Stahlin met these main new requirements for ISO9001:2000:
- Continual improvement
- Increased emphasis on the role of top management
- Consideration of statutory and regulatory requirements
- Establishment of measurable objectives at relevant functions and levels
- Monitoring of information on customer satisfaction as a measure of system performance
- Increased attention to resource availability
- Determination of training effectiveness
- Measurements extended to system, processes, and product
- Analysis of collected data on the performance of the quality management system
For additional information on Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures or any of their products contact: Sam Layle, 500 Maple St. Belding, MI 48809. Phone: 616-794-0700. Fax: 616-794-3378. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.