SofTec Microsystems unveils a revolutionary, universal, standalone in-system programmer specifically designed for the production environment. FlashRunner is a high-performance, standalone in-system programmer specific for Flash-based microcontrollers and serial memories. FlashRunner is targeted at production environments and piggybacks to your programming system or Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) via header connectors, and can work either in full standalone mode or controlled by a host system.
FlashRunner features state-of-the-art electronics to provide you with high integration flexibility in a compact footprint. The following are FlashRunner’s main features:
- Fastest programming algorithms (as fast as target device’s memory technology limit), approved by silicon manufacturers
- Easy ATE integration
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on a memory card)
- Also controllable by any host system via RS-232
- Supports most ISP protocols (BDM, JTAG, SPI, I2C, MON, ICC, SCI, etc.)
- Flexible, fully configurable
- Compact and robust design for production environments (optoisolated control signals)
- Data integrity guaranteed (every data transfer to/from the host system or Secure Digital card is CRC tagged)
FlashRunner has been designed for maximum performance and reliability. Moreover, FlashRunner’s open architecture makes its firmware easily upgradable to support both new devices and new features.
Phone: +39 0434 639020
Fax: +39 0434 639021