ADLINK Technology releases its latest PICMG 1.0 full-size single board computer. The NuPRO-851 Series features an Intel(R) LGA-775 for Pentium(R) 4 with FSB 533/800MHz, dual channel DDR2 memory at speeds of 400/533MHz and an Intel(R) GMA900 graphics core architecture providing up to 2048×1536 resolution with 8.5GB/s peak memory bandwidth.
Based on the Intel(R) 915GV and ICH6 chipsets, the two on-board Marvell 88E8052 controllers support dual Gigabit Ethernet ports via the PCIe bus. The high processor speed and Ethernet performance make the NuPRO-851 ideal for industrial controllers and equipment providers by providing outstanding industrial features such as longevity, reliability and strict revision control.
In addition to powerful computing capabilities, the NuPRO-851 comes with multiple on-board high performance I/O capabilities including two USB 2.0 ports and four Serial ATA ports for high-speed data transfer rates up to 1.5Gpbs. The NuPRO-851 Series includes the single LAN NuPRO-851LV and dual LAN NuPRO-851DV to meet the varied needs of our customers.
Key features of NuPRO-851:
- Intel(R) LGA-775 Pentium(R) 4 processor from a Celeron D 3.2 GHz to Pentium 4 3.4 GHz with FSB 533/800MHz
- Dual-Channel DDR II 400/533
- Intel(R) 915GV + ICH6 chipset with integrated Intel(R) GMA900 2D/3D Graphics Accelerator
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet via PCIe x1 bus
- 4 Serial ATA storage devices with 1.5Gbps high data transfer rate
Price and Availability
The NuPRO-851LV and NuPRO-851DV is competitively priced at $425 and $440, respectively. They are also available with discounts in volume.
About ADLINK Technology
ADLINK Technology is a leading manufacturer of high-performance, high-quality PC-based add-on cards for the test & measurement, automation and process control industries. ADLINK is also quickly emerging as a leader in industrial computing products with innovative passive backplane and CompactPCI platforms. ADLINK products are globally marketed through direct sales offices for OEM customers and an extensive network of worldwide sales channels.
The company has over 30% of its employees in research and development for the following product groups:
- Test & Measurement: NuDAQ Series of ISA/PCI/cPCI/USB data acquisition and communication cards, NuDAM Series of remote
- Automation: Motion controllers in cPCI/PCI/PC104 form factors and wire-saving high-speed I/O technology for real-time control applications
- Computer & Communication: CompactPCI and PXI computing platforms in both 3U and 6U form factors and PCI-X of PICMG single board computers in half and full-size versions
data acquisition modules and DAQBench Active X Controls for visual programming and control