Taiwan Commate Computer Inc.(COMMELL), the worldwide leader provider of Single Board Computers, introduced the Mini PCI Module MP-954GPS with the latest SiRF StarIII high performance chipset, which meets the industry`s toughest challenges, allows to acquire in only seconds even low signal levels and can support 20-Channels GPS. The unit is ideal for navigation systems, vehicle location systems, geological equipment, boating location and other related applications.
Besides the GPS function, the MP-954GPS includes integrated two ports RS-232, Each UART channel is the fastest available PC-compatible UART, offering data rates up to 15Mbps and 128-byte deep transmitter and receiver FIFOs and each UART is software compatible with the widely used industry-standard 16C550 devices.
- SiRF StarIII high performance GPS Chipset
- Compact size: Mini PCI Type IIIB (59.75mm x 44.60mm MAX.)
- Very high sensitivity (Tracking sensitivity:-159dBm)
- Extremely fast TTFF(Time to first fix) at low signal levels
- Supports the NMEA-0183 data protocol
- Supports 20-Channels GPS
- 0.1 second reacquisition time
- Hardware compatible with standard SiRF GPS software
- Integrated two RS-232 ports
COMMELL Mini PCI
Wireless LAN: MP-2400, MP-2501
Gigabit LAN: MP-541D, MP541D2
Video Capture: MP-878D, MP-878D2
Serial Port: MP-954
COMMELL is a trademark of Taiwan Commate Computer Inc.