Trendsmedia announced its special networking events and training programs for WiMAX World 2006, the largest event in the world dedicated to wireless and mobile broadband with WiMAX. WiMAX World features a comprehensive three day conference program with 5 unique tracks that cover the latest in WiMAX and wireless mobile broadband trends. The event will draw over 4000+ delegates includes over 90 dedicated sessions, 175+ speakers, 140+ exhibitors and many special networking events and training programs including:
- WiMAX World Mobile Broadband Executive Summit on Oct 10: Session will provide Yankee Group’s perspective on the market for personal and mobile broadband based on 3G, WiFi and WiMAX technologies and will feature a number of industry leaders exploring strategies for mobile broadband applications and wide-spread adoption.
- Special Executive Roundtable on Wednesday. Oct 11: “The Clearwire Partnership and the Future of Wireless Broadband” roundtable discussion with Gregory Brown from Motorola, Scott Richardson from Intel and Benjamin Wolff from Clearwire.
- The WiMAX World Technology Solutions Theater on Oct 11: Attendees will gain critical insight from the industry’s leading providers. The WiMAX World Technology Solutions Theater will be open on the expo floor throughout the dedicated expo hours of the event and will feature over 20 presentations.
- Mobilizing the Enterprise Decision Summit on Oct 11: Yankee Group and the Mobile Enterprise Alliance (MEA) will collaborate in this one day seminar promoting the business benefits of workforce mobility and mobile applications to enterprise end users and decision makers. The Summit is designed to assist enterprise decision makers to transition from “opportunistic” mobility solutions to “strategic” mobility initiatives.
- WiMAX World Training Programs: WiMAX World will feature the following WiMAX technical training programs: a 3-Day WiMAX Network Designer Certification Boot Camp and a course on WiMAX and 802.16e: Broadband Wireless Standards. Additionally, Intel will host its WiMAX Technical Training Program.
About WiMAX World & Expo
WiMAX World Conference & Expo is the largest business and technology forum in the world focused on WiMAX, wireless broadband and mobile broadband! Sponsored by the WiMAX Forum(TM) and developed by an advisory board of industry thought leaders, it is the industry’s premier educational conference, networking forum and technology expo focused on the advancement and adoption of WiMAX and wireless broadband as a global business and communications solution.