The Embedded Systems designed for Gaming and Multimedia applications requiring reliable yet powerful computing capabilities, and high graphical performance with multiple I/O configuration and long product life support. AR-ES0891 supports a socket for Intel Pentium M/Celeron M CPU and two memory slots for up to 2GB DDR SDRAM. Integrated with ATI Radeon 9000 Graphic controller delivers superb 3D performance and quality.
The AR-ES0891′s extremely versatile rear I/O panel is equipped with six RS-232 ports, six USB2.0 connectors, 10/100 LAN, audio port, DVI, VGA connector, and a PCI slot for flexibility and all are enclosed in rugged and light weight compact aluminum chassis. With above all, AR-ES0891 is a simplified, and all-in-one solution perfectly suits for Video Gaming Machine, Video Lottery Terminal, Electronic Signage, Kiosk system. Furthermore, in combination of Acrosser AR-B2002 Gaming Control Card make AR-ES0891 a perfect solution for Video Gambling Machine and other application require top quality graphics and high computing in a low power platform.
- Intel 855GME chipset support Intel Pentium M and Celeron M (Socket 479, 400MHz FSB)
- ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 (M9) with on-chip 64MB Graphic RAM support dual independent display by digital DVI and CRT analog VGA/CRT interfaces.
- Six RS232 ports, Six USB2.0, Watchdog Timer, One PCI Slot for Expansion, Embedded ProtectU function
- Anti-Shock Drive bay for 2.5″ HDD, Compact Flash Type II Slot
- Equipped with 100W ATX PSU (110~240V AC input)
- Support wide variety of Operating Systems (Windows XP/XPE/CE/Linux)
- Robust, Industrial Grade chassis
- CE, FCC Class A Safety Compliance
For more information on the AR-ES0891 solution, or any other Acrosser solutions, please contact your local Acrosser sales rep.
Founded in 1987, Acrosser is one of the leading suppliers of industrial computing hardware in the world. To make life easier by taking advantage of advanced automated technology, Acrosser is the first to develop the revolutionary ROM/SRAM disk card, which solved the disk-drive stability problems that plagued early industrial automation industry. Acrosser offers complete product lines that would help customers to succeed in various industries such as Networking, Industrial Automation, POS/POI/KIOSK/ATM, and Gaming/Multimedia.