Trendsmedia today announced its sponsor and exhibitor list for WiMAX World 2006, the largest event in the world that focuses on WiMAX technology and wireless and mobile broadband. Now in its third year, WiMAX World is the leading wireless broadband conference that offers industry leaders a forum to discuss the latest WiMAX trends and developments. WiMAX World has also made available its general session details and registration information.
“Our goal is to help business and technology executives stay ahead of major technology trends that are likely to impact their business over the next few years,” said Eliot Weinman, conference chairman and CEO of Trendsmedia. “With WiMAX World, we are bringing the global wireless and mobile broadband community together, helping executives keep abreast of these fast-paced and emerging technologies.”
Due to the popularity of last year’s WiMAX World, the number of conference attendees is expected to grow by 30% as thousands of telecommunications professionals and broadband enthusiasts look to network with peers and discuss the latest industry trends.
This year’s event will showcase over 135 exhibitors with presentations from over 175 speakers. WiMAX World sponsors include:
- Official Corporate Host – Motorola
- Premier Sponsors – AT&T, Ericsson, Intel, Nortel, Siemens
- Platinum Sponsors – Aperto Networks, Fujitsu, NextNet Wireless, picoChip, POSDATA
- Premier Analyst Sponsors – Yankee Group, Maravedis, Rethink
- Mobile Broadband Summit Premier Sponsor – Nortel
- Mobile Broadband Summit Platinum Sponsors – QualComm, Samsung
- Corporate Gold Sponsors – Airspan, Alvarion, BelAir Networks, Beceem, Navini, Nokia, Redline Communications, Sequans Communications, Soma Networks, Wavesat, WiLan
WiMAX World keynote speakers include:
- Gregory Q. Brown, President, Networks & Enterprise, Motorola, Inc.
- Diana Hage, Director, Wireless and RFID Services, IBM Corporation
- Dr. Klaus-D. Kohrt, Senior Vice President Government & Industry Relations, Siemens Communication Mobile Networks, Vice Chairman, UMTS Forum
- Sean Maloney, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Sales and Marketing Group, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Intel
- Peter MacKinnon, General Manager of WiMAX, Chairman, LG-Nortel Joint Venture
- Ron Resnick, President and Chairman, WiMAX Forum
Mobile Broadband Executive Summit keynote speakers include:
- John J. Roese, Chief Technology Officer, Nortel
- Barry West, Chief Technology Officer and President 4G Mobile Broadband, Sprint Nextel
Additional information about the conference program is available.
Early bird registration is available through September 15. Registration rates are as follows:
- 3 Day VIP Conference Pass: $1,495
- 2 Day Conference Pass: $1,095
- 1 Day Conference Pass: $695
- Yankee Group Mobile Broadband Executive Summit (Oct 10-11): $1,095
- Mobilizing the Enterprise Summit (Oct 11): $395
- Intel Technical Training (Oct 10): $695
- WiMAX University Technical Training Programs (Oct 10-12): see online registration
- WiMAX World Expo Pass: $25
Conference passes include attendance to all onsite sessions and special networking events, networking lunches, conference proceedings via web, and the Conference & Expo show guide, publications from media sponsors, WiMAX Business & Technologies Strategies Report, entry into WiMAX World Exhibit Hall and entry to the WiMAX World Technology Solutions Theater.
About WiMAX World & Expo
WiMAX World Conference & Expo is the largest business and technology forum in the world focused on WiMAX, wireless broadband and mobile broadband! Sponsored by the WiMAX Forum(TM) and developed by an advisory board of industry thought leaders, it is the industry’s premier educational conference, networking forum and technology expo focused on the advancement and adoption of WiMAX and wireless broadband as a global business and communications solution.
Trendsmedia is an integrated media firm serving emerging technology markets. Founded by media veterans, our mission is to help business and technology executives stay ahead of major technology trends that are likely to impact their businesses significantly within the next few years.
Trendsmedia provides business executives with independently researched media products to help them learn about the state-of-the-art and state-of-the-practice of major emerging technology markets. Our clients stay abreast of these emerging technologies by attending our regular series of conferences that explore these markets in-depth, and can keep track of them throughout the year by accessing our informative, focused and independently produced content portals and subscribing to in-depth newsletters and market intelligence studies.