Industrial motherboard users are often faced with the choice between powerful computing power and the high cost of the energy it consumes. And while thermal coolers are effective, the weight and size of the cooler itself can become a weak link in the system. American Portwell Technology, Inc., a world-leading innovator in the Industrial PC (IPC) market and a member of the Intel Communications Alliance, has developed a practical solution to this problem with its new RUBY-9716VGAR industrial motherboard.
The ATX form factor mainboard supports the energy-saving Intel(R) Core 2 Duo dual-core E6400 processor based on the latest Q965 Express chipset, which includes the Intel(R) 82Q965 Graphics and Memory Controller Hub and the Intel I/O Controller Hub ICH8DO, and features a Intel(R) Graphics Main Accelerator 3000, dual-channel memory bandwidth as high as 12.8 GB, and dynamic video memory of 384 MB to enable enhanced gaming and video interaction. Available now, Portwell’s new RUBY-9716VGAR industrial ATX motherboard is the ideal solution for applications in the medical equipment, gaming machine, industrial automation, financial automation, process control, semiconductor equipment, and network security markets.
- Intel(R) Core 2 Duo LGA775 socket, Pentium(R) D, Pentium(R) 4, Celeron(R) D processor equipped with dual core, Hyper-Threading, EM64T, EIST, and XD & VT technologies.
- Intel(R) Q965 integrated GMA 3000 on-board graphics interface and PCI Express x16 interface for alternative graphic card and other peripherals.
- One PCI Express x1, one PCI Express x4 and four PCI slots for expansion.
- Single Gigabit Ethernet port.
- IDE interface supports one IDE device or CompactFlash; five SATA 300 ports with Intel(R) Matrix Storage Technology.
- Ruggedized design and long life support.
For more RUBY-9716VGA information please go online.