Altera Corporation (NASDAQ: ALTR) will showcase its portfolio of industry-leading programmable logic solutions for the digital broadcast industry at the upcoming International Broadcasting Convention (IBC2006) event in Amsterdam. Visitors to Altera’s booth will see demonstrations of programmable logic-based solutions that enable designers of broadcast applications to rapidly go to market and deliver high-quality broadcast products to their customers. These demonstrations include:
- The industry’s first complete FPGA-based video over Internet protocol reference design with pro-MPEG forward error correction (FEC) implementation
- The first FPGA-based 3-Gbps serial digital interface (SDI) intellectual property (IP) on the market and SDI, high definition-SDI IP
- Altera’s Audio Video Development Kit, Stratix(R) II GX Edition
- Altera’s FPGA-based Video and Image Processing Suite
Visitors to Altera’s booth will also see demonstrations from several Altera(R) partners including:
- ATEME—H.264 HD broadcast quality encoder
- Let It Wave—Breakthrough SD to HD upconverter
- Commsonic—Scalable and optimized DVB-S2 and J.83 modulators
- EBV—Video board
September 8–12, 2006
Hall 8, Booth 375
RAI Congress Centre
For additional information on Altera at IBC2006 or to register for the event, please go online.
Altera, The Programmable Solutions Company, the stylized Altera logo, specific device designations and all other words that are identified as trademarks and/or service marks are, unless noted otherwise, the trademarks and service marks of Altera Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.