Comtech M2M, a leading Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Solution Provider, will demonstrate its Intelligent Communication Solutions at the 13th Annual World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), taking place on October 8th – 12th, 2006 at the ExCel, London, UK. Comtech will be showcasing communication solutions on stand K42, which “bridge the gap” between remote ITS equipment and central I.T. management systems.
Solutions to be exhibited comprise remote wireless communication devices, central web-based management application software and specialised communication services. Solutions are designed to aid the monitoring, control and management of data between remote equipment and business management systems via fixed or wireless networks and the Internet.
Comtech produce end-to-end communication platforms that can be used within many varied applications. The standard product set has been enhanced to support “simple customisations” at “the edges” of standard solutions to facilitate the rapid deployment of customer specific solutions. This approach offers maximum flexibility, whilst maintaining the robustness of Comtech’s proven core communication solution. New enhancements include:
- Legacy equipment protocols can now be integrated within communication devices to aid migration to open IP environments.
- uWEAVE communication middleware now supports an automated interface to 3rd party Back office IT systems.
- Customisable web-based “dashboards” presents collected information in a simple and easily understood manner for any range of end users.
- The new uWEAVE Content Delivery System automated and simplifies the distribution of information to a network of remote digital signage installations.
Comtech will be demonstrating how communication solutions for remote equipment can scale beyond simple remote access to also include:
- Centralised web-based remote monitoring (data logging, alarming, reporting and administration)
- Automated data delivery for enterprise IT integration
- Centralised control for distributing information to remote ITS equipment
Barry Lowe, Managing Director of Comtech M2M comments; “Companies that embrace real-time information from remote equipment can make a step-change in business growth through improved service, reduced costs and incremental revenues. Since robust communications is a fundamental requirement to achieve this, we have specifically created a rapid deployment communication solution that companies’ and solution providers can adopt easily to both maintain focus on their core business and generate the benefits on a least risk, maximum impact basis.”
About Comtech M2M
Comtech M2M., Bolton, UK, is a communications company for remote assets and equipment. We deliver robust and reliable solutions that “bridge the gap” to companies’ IT systems and business processes, which enable decisions to be made based on real-time information. Our intelligent communication solutions include fixed and wireless devices, web-based management software and services that are complementary to Intelligent Transport System (ITS) applications for remote access, data logging, alarming and enterprise integration. Reduce costs, increase revenues and improve customer service through a rapid deployment solution.