Acrosser Technology, Co., LTD today announces the release of AR-ES0631, the Low Power, Fanless Embedded System designed specifically for industrial applications with significant size and power consumption restraints.
AR-ES0631 features AMD Geode LX800 (GX3) embedded processor, as well as LAN X 1, USB2.0 X 4, COM X 4, Audio I/O; All of which are packaged in a rugged, dust proof, light weighted, and compact aluminum chassis without using any fan to provide the excellent durability and stability.
Moreover, Acrosser provides customization service to AR-ES0631, including company logo, front and rear I/O panels, colors, and dimension, as well as different hardware and operating system configurations. Therefore, AR-ES0631 would be an ideal, all-in-one, and cost effective solution for customers in various industries such as POS/Kiosk, environmental monitoring, ticketing, medical, and automotive, etc.
- On Board Fanless Ultra Low Power AMD Geode LX 800, 500MHz CPU.
- Integrated AGP 4X 2D Graphics Controller, LVDS output for 18/24bit LCD.
- Anti-Shock Drive bay for 2.5″ HDD, Compact Flash.
- Multiple Operating Systems Support (Windows XP/XPE/CE, Linux).
- PCI 104 Expansion Interface.
- Robust, Dust Proof, and Industrial Grade chassis in a compact size (10.1″x4.61″x2.64″).
- CE, FCC Class A, and UL Safety Compliance.
Founded in 1987, Acrosser is one of the leading suppliers of industrial computing hardware in the world. To make life easier by taking advantage of advanced automated technology, Acrosser is the first to develop the revolutionary ROM/SRAM disk card, which solved the disk-drive stability problems that plagued early industrial automation industry. Acrosser offers complete product lines that would help customers to succeed in various industries such as Networking, Industrial Automation, POS/POI/KIOSK/ATM, and Gaming/Multimedia.