Taiwan Commate Computer Inc.(COMMELL), the worldwide leader of Single Board Computers, introduced the 5.25″ Embedded Fanless Miniboard LE-565, The LE-565 meets the requirements for enterprise and residential network applications. This single board consists the highly efficient VIA Eden 1GHz processor, drawing a max. power 5W with the VIA PadLock Security Engine and VIA CN700 Enhanced digital media chipset, features a robust shared memory architecture and support for high bandwidth DDR400 memory, combined with a VIA VT8237R+ South Bridge, including native Serial ATA and V-RAID, with support for RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 0+1.
COMMELL’s LE-565 fanless miniboard supports for up to four 10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet channels, is fully compliant with Microsoft NDIS5(IP,TCP,UDP) Checksum and Segmentation Task-offload features, and supports IEEE 802.1Q Virtual bridged Local Area Network (VLAN). Peripherals also include Mini-PCI slot, the Mini-PCI slot is designed to accommodate the most power-hungry expansion card, e.g. Wi-Fi card.
The LE-565 offers a comprehensive rang of interacted storage, multimedia and connectivity option, including UltraDMA IDE, 6 x USB 2.0, 4 x COM, The board also support for AC97 Audio, VIA UniChrome VGA and LVDS Interface, Additionally, LE-565 is also equipped with Compactflash for easily using Solid State Disk.
- CPU: Onboard embedded VIA Eden 1GHz CPU
- Memory: 1 x 184-pin DDR266/333/400 SDRAM up to 1.0GB and 256M DDR SDRAM onboard optional
- Chipset: VIA CN700 and VT8237R+
- PCI Enhanced IDE: Parallel ATA133/100/66 support for up to 4 devices
- I/O Ports: 3 x RS232 & 1 x RS232/422/485 Ports, 6 x USB2.0 ports, 1 x DB15 VGA port,1 x PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
- VGA Interface: VIA CN700 integrates S3 Graphics UniChorme Pro IGP graphics core with MPEG-2 hardware accelerator
- LVDS Interface: 18/24-bit LVDS interface
- GPIO Interface: Onboard programmable 8-bit Digital I/O interface
- LAN Interface: 4 x Realtek RTL8110S-32 Gigabit Ethernet controller
- Audio: Realtek ALC202A AC97 Codec
- Extended PCI Interface: 1 x Mini-PCI slot or Optional riser card up to 2 devices
- SSD: IDE1 supports DOM & 1 x CompactFlash Type 1 socket
- Power supply: DC 12V used only
COMMELL is a trademark of Taiwan Commate Computer Inc.