Future Horizons announces the IEF2006, its 15th Annual International Electronics Forum, from 30 April-02 May at the Hilton Castle District, Budapest, Hungary. With an emphasis on ambiance, informality, networking, and programme quality, the International Electronics Forum is widely regarded as best in class, and an unrivalled opportunity to reflect amongst peers on the broader industry issues.
Fees are detailed on the attached programme and registration form. Should you personally be unable to attend, please feel free to pass the details on to a colleague.
This year’s Forum – “Digital 3.0 – The Creative Imperative” – held under the auspices of The Hungarian Ministry Of Informatics & Communications, looks at the opportunities and challenges as the chip industry breaks loose from its homogeneous PC/Telecoms-centric confines into the arms of fragmented consumer-centric heterogeneous multimedia.
VIP Speakers (In Alphabetical Order):
- Robert Ober Fellow, Office Of Strategy & Technology – AMD – USA
- Waguih Ishak VP & CTO – Avago Technologies – USA
- Ted Vucurevich CTO Advanced Research & Development – Cadence Design Systems – USA
- Bernie Meyerson VP Strategic Alliances & CTO – IBM Systems & Technology – USA
- Muhamed Aganagic Director Advanced Technical Sales/SMG – Intel Corporation – USA
- Wally Rhines Chairman & CEO – Mentor Graphics – USA
- Yrjo Neuvo Technology Advisor – Nokia – Europe
- Yasushi Akao Deputy Executive General Manager – Renesas Technology – Japan
- Claus Schmidt Senior VP Engineering SCs & ICs – Robert Bosch – Europe
- Laurent Bosson Exec VP Front-End Technology & Manufacturing – STMicroelectronics – Europe
- Aart de Geus Chairman & CEO – Synopsys – USA
- Tsugio Makimoto President – TechnoVision – Japan
- Doug Rasor VP Manager WW Strategic Marketing – Texas Instruments – USA
- Young Sohn Chairman – TimeLab Corporation – USA
- Susumu Kohyama President & CEO – Toshiba Ceramics – Japan
- Wayne Dai Chairman, President & CEO – VeriSilicon – SE Asia
Attendees, around 120 in total, are all of a senior executive level and – with rare exception – stay for the full duration of the meeting. Past experience has shown them to be a true industry catalyst and always generate results, and this year’s event promises to be no exception.
All meals and social functions included in the fee
Complimentary sightseeing/orientation tour of Budapest on Sunday April 30
Special spouse programme for Monday May 1
Further details are available from their website.